Sunday, March 8, 2009

Geraldton

The day is finally arriving. This post is 6 days early but anticipating next week to be chockas. Yup, cos I'll have classes and I have to tidy up my room and so on n so forth. lol.

So, Geraldton. To all of you who have no idea where Geraldton is, it is 5 hrs by car, 6.5 hrs by coach and 1 hr and 10 mins by airplane, north of Perth. Yup, it is super far. lol. To me anyways. (To the people in Kuching) Like dad says it's from Kuching to Miri. Yeh.

So why am I going all the way to Geraldton? Well, cos of prac/ work experience/ fieldwork. For 7 weeks I will be living up there. Good and bad I suppose and I'm actually looking forward to it. Wonder how much it'd cost me living up there.

Also, am anticipating time spent with God =D.

So, the next post will probably be up after 8 weeks. Reason being, I have to buy internet while I'm up there. So I'll spend a minimum amount for internet as it's not necessarily essential.

Till then, have fun and I'll miss all you Perth-ians!!

No comments: