Sunday, March 1, 2009

Long time coming

It's been a long time since I've written a post. Hadn't felt inclined to.

So update?

Nothing much really, other than constant busy-ness. Sigh. That's life I guess.

For Melissa: I've got a long story to tell you =D. Semi-good and semi-bad. Depends on how you see it. But an interesting story nonetheless =D. Hopefully by the time I get around to emailing it to you it would have been somewhat resolved. Hehe..long long story. Miss ya lots.

To the fyre girl leaders:
Thank you girls for being there for me =D

To my couzzies:
I miss u all so much. Hearing your stories makes me wish I was there. Sigh.

Anyhoos...be expecting an email from me soon yeh Meli?

1 comment:

meli said...

yikes. just saw your post!! been checking for updates the past week but never saw any so havent stopped by for quite a while. so, what's up? more than the ceiling I know. Shoot me a mail, jiun. Don't leave me in suspense. =P Is the rose a hint?