Friday, December 26, 2008

Family

So...the blog bout my beautiful and handsome cousins. Most people would regard family as...well...just family. For myself. Here's a little insight of what a normal family festive day would look like. Time at my grandparents house with 20-30 other cousins. Half of which are older than me, which means deep meaningful conversations and the other half of the cousins are in primary school or younger, so games, games and games. And for those of you who think that I'm 18, this would probably explain why =).

So festive seasons = Family time!!!

So family/ cousins = Best friends/ friends/ confidant/ adviser/ counselor and the list goes on and on. So cousins = immediate family as well.

Basically, to my dear cousins, you have helped form the person I am. Or rather the good side of me. One of the major life lessons that all my cousins have taught me is, to be generous regardless of how little or how much you have. Generous being not only financially but with time and effort.

Will share more of these life lessons learnt from cousins soon =).

Love ya all so much and miss you all. Come visit me. Love ya!!!! Muah!!! xoxoxo!!!

4 comments:

meli said...

awwwwwwwww, my dearedt cousie, I do miss you dearly and wish we could spend more quality time together having deep meaningful conversations rather than msn short-quick msges once in a blue mooon. well, if you fancy a trip here to manc, come before I go back. haha...miss ya..

Beloved said...

Yeh...Wish I could. Short on money though. Sigh! But I guess when you get back to kch I'd probably visit you more. And maybe I could stay at your place. =). But m looking forward to hopefully working in England one day. Think I did tell you bout it. =)

Tan Chia Hui said...

gosh... meli!!! i din know u gt a blog. hahaa...

空。心 said...

I miss u guys...CX
how's Aussie?
how hot is it after we left any way?