Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

This year, Idecided I wanted a quiet Christmas. And that's what I had. Lunch with my dear 'sister' and her bf and some other friends. And dinner at my parent's church.

Something unexpected though. Very pleasant and unexpected. I actually have Christmas presents. Knew that I would have one (Secret Santa) but more...never fathomed.

Thank you to all those who gave me a Chrissy Pressie. Love ya all...You made my day and emphasised how great the year has been for me.

Love ya all

O, and I'm sorry I don't have anything for my gud friends. A little broke this year. Will make up for it the next years or so k?

Love ya all and God bless ya. May His face shine on you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas, and sorry this comment is about three weeks late! Hope you're enjoying your prezzies :)