Saturday, January 3, 2009

New beginning

A new year. A new beginning.

To all my friends out there who're finding the new year, in its early days, as hard as it was the previous year and dread the fact that you may have to face a new year that is as hard as the last, hang in there. Look to God and He will give you strength.

Sometimes it seems that life has hit you yet again and knock you back to what seems like 200 hundred steps, even though you felt you've gained that small step that you needed. Sigh. Life's been like that recently. Seems that the Self in me wants to revert back. Yet God's promise still remains. Among His promise is that when He says you are so, you are so. So what am I saying? Basically, I'm claiming I am a new wine skin waiting for new wine to be poured into me. And it is the same strength from God I am urging you all to hang on to as I am currently claiming upon my life.

So new beginning...here I come!!! =). And friends let's brace this new beginning together. Stand firm in God, rest in God and fight for what is rightfully ours!

No comments: