Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY

Yay!! CNY!!! Hehe...the one year where all Chinese can play with fireworks...

This year, OZs can as well! =D Yay! A million dollar firework display...

Still miss CNY in M'sia though. One day I'll go back to celebrate one. Miss the hang out time with all my lovely lovely cousins (1st and 2nd day). And all my wonderful friends (3rd and 4th day). Next time I go back, you guys must go visiting with me k? Love ya all so much. Happy CNY to you guys. One of the only time we can see non-dress wearers wear dress.

O..and I almost forgot the ang paos...Hehe..So happy that I can still be a recipient of one. This year, mum and dad gave me ang pao. The first time. It's not tradition simply cos one year mum said that we get too much from our relatives anyways.

Miss M'sia...Miss my cousins...Sigh...Love ya all!!! xxxoooxxx

O..And also all you Perth-ians (including all the students from foreign countries). Hope you all have a blessed Chinese new year. Enjoy the fireworks the Perth govt has put up for OZ day. Aussie Aussie Aussies, Oi Oi Oi! =D

Happy CNY and Happy Australia Day! =D

1 comment:

空。心 said...

haha.......wait until few more years n we'll be the ones receiving ang paos from you...XD
can't wait to receive them frm you.
wakaka...
happy Chinese New Year!!!