Friday, January 23, 2009

Prac/ fieldwork/ work

PRAC TIME!!

Sigh...It is fun but very tiring. Never thought that staring at the computer screen for 8 hours, 4 hours staring at the comp and then break. Thank God for 1 hour breaks in the city...shopping anyone? Lol!

Anyways. Really thank God for the type of prac this is. Would never have picked this prac as it doesn't offer any hands on 'real' OT. However, I meet so many different people, multidisciplinary as well. And I get to network. Not only that but I get to see people's case notes and claims. And learn how to write case notes. So many hidden advantages. O...and also the people that I meet. Hi Shawn, I think you'll be reading my blog sometime soon. This means you're either not doing work at work or you've got a computer and an internet connection. Lol!

But drawbacks? Sleeping as early as 9.30pm cos I'm simply too tired. Sigh. 8.30am-5pm work. But it is getting better. O...and I'm not getting paid for any of this.

It's now Friday and scarily, I am looking forward to going back to work on Tues. Well, Monday is Australia day and it's Chinese New Year.

Happy CNY to everyone!! May God bless you and may you all get many many ang paos. Wish I can get mine =( *pouting*.

P.S.
The last post, Psalms 37. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you your heart's desires.

Love ya all.

No comments: