Friday, January 16, 2009

Girls

The girls in my life that I love.


To my beloved cousin, M.M.
Hehe...sounds like M&M. Well, truth betold, you are sweet. I remember the time when it was just me, your sis and your mum in the car and you were outside waiting for your sister. And your sis asked me something of which I gave a rather 'blonde' answer. It was the first answer that poped into my head! Innocent. Your mum turned around and laughed and said that we were so similar and that would have been your exact same answer. So moral of the story, even though miles have separated us, I believe we are still soooo similar. Scarily similar. Miss you and love you so much. You will always be my big sis. And also, thank you for everything. Thank you for teaching me how to love God most importantly. Thank you so much and may God bless you.


To all my other beloved cousins/ sisters,
Thank you for everything. Thank you for your love and your patience. To C.M and L.M. you gals will always be my little sis. Lol. And since I'm so similar to M.M. you can rest assured that my love for you would be similar too. Will be here when anyone of you beloved sisters need help or a listening ear or just a shoulder to cry on. Remember we're all just a phone call away. Love you all.


To A.H.
Ah..hehe...You are my big sis. You have been there for me like my cousins have. So you kinda make Perth the home away from home. Learnt so much from you especially bout love living. And learn so much from your bf bout living a godly life. Love the times we've spent together, the bbqs, the shopping and most importantly, the movies =D.

To E.J.
It is true bout big things comming from small packages. You always make me laugh. And your openness to sharing your time with me and how you and your bro have included me in your family. It is really an honour and priviledge to have you as a sister. Have learnt much from you. Especially bout the English society. Go the Mr. Wentworths and Mr. Thorntons. One day we will find our beloveds just as they have found theirs. Sigh =)


To J.L.
Hehe. We have the same initials. Keep shining the light for our Lord Jesus. Have learnt much and am learning from your walk with our beloved Father. Falling in love with the Lord every single day. When I grow up, I wana be like you =D.


To the Fyre gal leaders
Your friendship is not small to me. The pearls of wisdom that we share with each other during those hang out times at J.L's (hehe same initial again) will always be remembered. Thank you F.O. for reminding me to trust people and that you gals are there (or here) as my sisters. Thank you all so much for your love.

To Angel,
Sorry, forgot your last name. *sheepish grin* I miss our drive homes...Come back to Perth =D

P.S. I'm straight and this is what we would call sisterly love =)

4 comments:

ange said...

less than a month only i tell you.
and its Lim. (: but i suppose i will recognise if you give me just an A.

Beloved said...

lol...that was really fast

meli said...

awwwww so sweet.....
thank you sooooo much....
so touched reading what you wrote....
yeah, amazing isn't it, despite the distance we can still chat like we've just met minutes ago =P I truly treasure our friendship too. Thank God for making us cousie =)

Princess Lia said...

Thanks a lot for the post jiun! =D