Saturday, January 10, 2009

Boys

This is for a thank you note to all my boy friends out there who have impacted me in 2008 and the years before that. Hope you know who you are as I refer to you in initials =).

To A.L.
Thank you for being a brother someone whom I can always go to for advice. For teaching me what relationship is and how to gain it. Also about keeping and making friends. Also for teaching me to run to God whenever concerning whatever.

To S.B.
Thank you for being a gentleman. As you well know, one of the posts was about you. But you also taught me that there are gentleman-s out there. That it's not a dying breed and that it may be something that guys eventually grow into. Thank you.


To D.W.
Hehe. Little bro. I've learnt so much from you. I guess innocence and pure-ness of heart is one reason for it. 94 threads and counting. Considering we've only met face to face 2-3 times and only DMC-ed once, it's a long thread. Though you are one of my many brothers I treasure our friendship and brother-sisterhood lots. Rarity I must say. Rarity, like a gem stone. We never seem to get bored of each other.

To D.B.
Do not mistaken this initial to represent a fellow girl friend. Thank you for the many DMCs we have. Of which I have learnt so much about the boy species. Lol. Homage to you =). What can I say. You're a great friend and brother. =)

To my cousin T.S.C.
You have shaped my view of how a man should be. Caring, kind, sharing, loving (unconditional), patient, giving and the list goes on. You showed me that no matter how much you have, you should be willing to give in terms of time, effort and monetary. That as a brother/ man, their role is to protect and love us sisters and girl. You are more than a cousin. You, are a brother. Miss you so much.

To my cousin T.C.H.
The time spent with you in OZ have taught me so much about you. Your likes and dislikes and who you are aiming to be. You show me that hardwork and perseverance pays off. And that passion drives people.

Simple lessons yet life lessons in itself. Thank you all.

To those who weren't mentioned. I'm sorry. But bear in mind that every person that everyone of us have DMCs with will have impacted the individual, shaped the way they think and act even thought the person sharing it may feel it is of minimal impact.

1 comment:

Tan Chia Hui said...

wow... gt so powerful? mauahha... tak k ya. miss u :)