Monday, November 3, 2008

Death

Death is part of life - so says so many people around me. Yet it may not imply just the end of life but rather something else. This is what I think. Death is a part of life but it is not just the end of life but rather it can happen throughout 'life'.

Ok...now some people may be confused as to what I'm actually talking about. Let me enlighten you.

First, one may be able to live life without living. But rather living life as part of just being in life. So basically living but not living. This is probably something that some people have experienced in their lives, not implying that all people experienced life this way. This was how I experienced life or at least how I lived 'life' for a period of time.


Then I discovered this quote 'God gives life to the living'. I got this quote from a dream. Simple yet profound. Easily understood but yet confusing.



Unless one has experienced full life, one could never comprehend the fullness of life unless given the opportunity to or learning how to or being set free to do so. For me, it was all three. For those who read this and go, 'What in the world is she talking about?'. Which in itself is a very valid question because how can a person who is living be given life?


So, do think about it. Because for those who think more about death and life, one would realise they know someone who is 'dead' but not dead....


So, do think about it =D

1 comment:

ange said...

glad youre updating faithfully. (: keep going.