Friday, November 21, 2008

Life

Ah...life seems so much better now that exams are over. But it'd probably be awhile before I can write succinctly about life and all its goodness. Today's probably been the best for the past half of this year. A morning of nothingness except GG. Chocolates for fundraising =). And please buy the chocolates. Half of the profits that I get will go to this centre in Shanghai for children with Cerebral Palsy. Then to uni to dump all the 'wonderful' books that I borrowed to study.

Life is good.

So, this lover. How great is he? Probably the best. Loved me before I was even lovable. Even before I could love myself and continued loving me despite everything else in life. Yup, today's a good day of which to enjoy this overwhelming love that soaks you and makes you go 'ahhh.....' (*smiles contently*)

No comments: